For a speedy membership registration and purchase process, please scan and email your membership application(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and purchase your membership electronically below. Thank you for becoming a member of the National Congress of Black Women, Inc., Kansas City Chapter.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the National Congress of Black Women, Inc. As a member of the NCBW you will be among the NCBW Newest Chapters, the Kansas City Chapter. NCBW membership is growing rapidly throughout the United States. The unprecedented growth is due to the significant impact the NCBW has made in the empowerment of Black women. The NCBW is committed to representing your interests through its local and national key Program Initiatives and reflecting the voice of the communities. As a member, your role is critical in fulfilling the mission of the organization. Available to you, is a link to our NCBW Kansas City Chapter Membership Application and Membership Requirements.
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding NCBW membership through email by clicking on Contact Us or by phone at 816-974-3237. Thank you for your interest in NCBW Kansas City Chapter.
• Adhere to NCBW-Kansas City Chapter principles
• Attend 8 general meetings a year
• Participate in NCBW Community Engagement Events & Volunteerism
• A passion to break the silence about things that matter in our communities and engage in the local solutions to them
• Become a National Member (Annual Due is $50)
• Become a Kansas City Chapter Member (Annual Due is $75)
• Share a common interest and sisterhood to improve the educational, social, political and economic status of African American women and their families
* When appropriate, NCBW may offer a variety of membership options for interested women to meet our financial application requirements